Population Club of the college has been working for last 15 years, under the department of Continuing Adult Education and Extension, R. T. M. Nagpur University, Nagpur.
Aims and Objectives :
- Students should know the problems related to excess groups of populations and their solutions.
- Students and the people from near by villages should kno the advantages of small family.
- To arrange the awareness programmes through competitions like Debate, Elocution Essay writing Extempore, Quiz etc and collection of information related population growth.
- To arrange programmes like Poetry recitation, Bhajan, Folk songs, Dance and Music competition, Street plays, Lectures of Subject experts, AIDS awareness etc.
- To prepare projects on the topics like, Health education, Environment, Women empowerment, HIV/AIDS awareness, Gender equality, Sex education etc.