The Chemical Society of the college functions under the patronage of department of Chemsitry, S. K. Porwal College, Kamptee. The main objective of chemical society is to bring students and teachers on the common platform, as well provide a policy to students to workout various activities. We make the students aware of the new techniques adopted in industries as well as in the research fields. We also organise various co curricular activities, like intercollegiate seminar competition, intercollegiate chemical model competition etc. Every year we inaugurate chemical society at the hands of renowned personalities in the field of chemistry.
- Inter College Seminar competition for UG Students.
- Regular Seminar is given by M.Sc. I & M.Sc. II Students.
- Guest Lectures of eminent persons in the fields Chemistry.
- Model making of Compounds.
- Educational tour to In,dustries and Research Laboratory.
- Summer Projects for M.Sc. students.